Here are a few helpful links for getting started:
- Project ALERT at a Glance
- Brief overview of the program’s objectives and structure, the underlying pedagogy, and key teaching strategies.
- Online Brochure
- Available to view online, save, and/or download and print.
- Full Curriculum Components and Lesson Demo
- Check out the program materials and watch a demo of how the online training works.
- Sign up for a FREE Project ALERT account
- Gain full access to the online training, materials, student handouts, implementation videos, and issues of our online newsletter, the Educator.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Answers to many questions about the online training and program implementation can be found on our FAQ page.
- Contact Us
- Contact us with any questions about Project ALERT or technical issues with the web site or your account.